National Union of Food Exporters is a voluntary non-profit organization created to bring together, coordinate and represent the common interests of exporters of Russian food and agricultural products.
The Union was founded in 1999 by three Russian food producers: the largest Russian producer of juices ("Wimm-Bill-Dann"), the largest producer of vegetable oil (‛Efirnoye") and the meat producing company "Protein Product".
Currently, among the members of the Union are the largest producers and exporters of Russian foodstuffs, suppliers of unique products , insurance and legal companies, exhibition organizations, consulting firms, publishing houses, academies.
National Union of Food Exporters represents the interests of Russian exporters of agricultural and food products in legislative and executive authorities - the State Duma, Ministry of Economic Development, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.
Union representatives are members of the Committee on development of agro-industrial complex of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of e Russia and Association of agro-industrial unions.
National Union of Food Exporters interacts with Russian trade missions abroad and foreign embassies in Russia.
National Union of Food Exporters takes part in the preparation of state programs and annual plans.
Membership in the Union gives its members a number of benefits:
• assistance in finding new markets and partners;
• business missions to foreign countries;
• press promotion in Russia and abroad (publications in the journal "AGROS");
• assistance in obtaining legal support;
• eliminating trade barriers;
• assistance in attracting foreign investors;
• sending commercial offers;
• participate in contests ("For the wealth and prosperity of Russia", "Best Russian Exporter");
• Logo placement on the website of the Union;
• invitations to discussions (the State Duma, the Analytical Centre of the Government of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Economic Development, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Industry and Commerce of Russia, Association of Industrial Unions agribusiness, international organizations).